"Executive Futures have a professional and thoughtful approach in seeking the right person for the right role in the right organisation which is both effective and efficient. This is exactly what is needed in a demanding business environment where getting the right person is key and where so often other recruiters are just commission focused."General Manager, Waste & Recycling
Executive Futures have developed an industry leading recruitment process to meet the demands of our clients in today’s rapidly changing job market. Maintaining a dynamic approach to recruitment enables us to offer effective recruitment solutions.
Understanding your needs
- We recognise the importance to first and foremost understand your requirements, your business and what makes it successful.
- Considerable time and effort is spent to ensure we understand what a ‘good’ candidate looks like in your eyes.
- We endeavour to send you candidates who can not only ‘do the job’ but who we believe will compliment your team, share your values and who will fit well within your business for the future.
Finding the best talent
- Executive Futures work to pursue the best performing candidates, many of whom are generally not actively looking for a new job.
- The biggest question we have to answer when attracting candidates is why would they would want to work in your particular role? By understanding you and your business we can ensure we represent you effectively and professionally, of course you will want to know what the candidate can do for you but likewise the top candidates want to know what your business can offer them.
- We strive to offer a quick and efficient service with quality our overriding principle.
- All of our candidates are extensively vetted by our experienced consultants to ensure you’re not swamped with irrelevant CV’s or wasting time interviewing candidates who despite having the skills you’re looking for just don’t ‘fit’ with the business.
- Every candidates CV is accompanied by our bespoke notes, designed to succinctly illustrate the candidates key features and accompanied by a consultants own synopsis on the candidate.
- Over our 15 years experience we have worked on a vast range of jobs at varying levels, from chemical process engineers to security managers to managing directors.
- Focusing heavily upon developing our network of contacts invariably takes us above and beyond our core market sectors and typical vacancies allowing us to offer a more versatile service.